Watson Attorneys provides conveyancing services to both individual and commercial clients throughout the country.
When transferring ownership of immovable property, we guide clients through the process every step of the way. For a smooth, efficient and stress-free transaction, please get in touch.
Our services include:
- Assisting clients before buying or selling a property
- Residential and Commercial Conventional and Sectional Title transfers
- Sale transfers / estate transfers / donation transfers / divorce transfers
- Advice on Sectional Title Schemes and their Management
- Residential Developments
- Commercial Developments
- Leasing agreements
- Sale agreements
- Deceased estates
- Correspondence conveyancing
- Notarial deeds
- Private bonds
- General compliance
- The state of or remedy required in building compliance
- The extent and limitations of real rights and limited real rights in property
- Property rights, the enforcement thereof or resolving property related disputes
Why property professionals should consider us:
About Watson Attorneys
Watson Attorneys is a Cape Town based specialist law firm dedicated to all property and land-rights related matters. Realising clients required an appropriate mix of professional advice, quality work and a personal touch, Watson Attorneys opened in 2012.
With over 17 years of legal experience on the subject, Watson Attorneys provides effective, cost effective and considered legal advice, covering: new leases, issues with leases, property transfers, registration of land rights, servitudes, notarial deeds and estates.
Are you looking to buy a house or sell your house? Looking to transfer a property into your name from an estate? Or looking for a legal partner to help you develop a piece of land? Are you needing a correspondent attorney based in Cape Town? Or are you an estate agent looking to partner with a legal professional? Are you a renewable energy company needing quick, sound and affordable advice?
If your answer is “yes” to any one of these questions, please get in touch so we can discuss your specific property matter further.